Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ORION!!!

Wow, it is so hard to believe a year has passed already!  Where did the time go?  My boy Orion and I were born on the same day, May 20, so it is special to me that we share this day.  Our friends at "The Sphynx Retreat" were so awesome to send Orion a Happy Birthday card which he proudly sat for a picture, amazingly enough since he rarely stops moving!

<3 HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ORION!!!! <3                              



It would have also have been Rupert's 1st birthday as well. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about him.  I sure do miss him, but at least I can look back upon our memories and smile instead of cry.  



<3 MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU MY RUPERT <3



1 comment:

  1. your orion looks just like my pharoah!! sooo cute!!
    that is rad u share the same birthday and im so sorry to hear about rupert

    great blog,i just found it today so will follow and keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete